Monday 28 October 2013

Day 9

Day 9

YEAH
UHUHUH

YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS

GREY AND SILVER GREY AND SILVER GREY AND SILVER GREY AND SILVER

HI EVERYONE!!

I would lie and say I've been too busyto write   but mostly i've been lazy hehe.

I have been working for the past three days and it has been some crazy busy shit :( Especially yesterday. i worked for eight and a half hours with no break, it was super shitty but i will be extra happy on pay day! I want to buy some summer dresses that aren't too short and also because I just like dresses hehe.

I want to dress up for halloween mufti on Thursday but I dont have any ideas sohopefully  Alice does and she makes me look super cool!

Tomorrow I am kind of looking forward to school but thats mostly because I will sleep and also because I can learn new spanish words since I went quite well on my other vocab cards :)

This morning mum shouted me breakfast and it was so delicious and omg just yay :D and I got a break at work today so all was well. 

We finished Orphan Black and it was faaaaabulously amazing as per usual and now we must find a new show!! I don't want to have to wait until next year for all the good shows new seasons to come out :( But I am super excited for Catching Fire next month wahey!! :D 

I spent tonight leaping around, singing and dancing because I was super hyper and I made a delicious dinner (lamb, salad, and wedges) hehe and I wish I took a photo cause it looked amaze and tasted as good too :) 

Okay that is all for tonight, I should be back tomorrow, if not I SAHRRY

Bai xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment