Monday 21 October 2013

Day 5

Day 5: 

Hello internet!! How are we all today?

Today started off quite poorly and I was incredibly tired and I just wanted to go back to sleep but unfortunately I couldn't :'( Luckily I got to sleep in maths and I have been playing cookie clicker throughout the day and imo it is going incredibly well!

For lunch we did the smart kid thing and drove down to town to get sushi (which was perf) and we definitely weren't the only ones as we bumped into numerous other hungry Year 13s. 

I find myself doing less and less in all of my classes and I should be caring more than I do but I just dont, which is incredibly bad and it could end really poorly and I hope I stop being an idiot and stop being so lazy and I get my shit together soon.

I really want to have a nap but I know that means I will stay up all night watching tv (which isn't too bad) but I will definitely regret it but I may do it anyway because YOLO.

Tomorrow night I am staying with hte girlfriend so there may not be a post but hopefully there is :)

Until next time! :3


No comments:

Post a Comment