Monday 21 October 2013

Day 4 (Although late.)

Day 4: I was planning to write today at achool but the computers dont like google things :(

So as I am typing this on my ipod the level of typos will be incredibly high and the level of lame even higher.

Over the weekend I went to a wedding that was SO cute and lovely and just awwww everywhere :')

I got to share a hotel room with hte girlfriend which was really cool and adorable and definitely would do again and again!! The reception was amazing and those hours of making and decorating cupcakes paid off as they looked SO good on the night and I am so proud of our efforts :)

I spent my day trying to win a round of minesweeper (WHICH I FINALLY DID!!) and i hung out with some of my friends I haven't really talked to or seen lately so it was really nice to have everyone together as a group and I hope it happens more often!

It was also boiling hot today and I really need to invest in some sunblock but alas I have lost my eftpos card so that will not be happening anytime soon :( I hope my legs do get a little less egg shell white though.

Today was my last ever LGBTS meeting and that made me really sad but we had some yum food :) i'm going to miss those meetings man :'(

OH also my favourite drunk guy from the 11 Drunk Guys/ABOP is now following me on tumblr and he said I was his favourite :D I WAS SO EXCITED

Okay that is all for today but I should be back tomorrow with more interesting things and a longer blog post.

Goodnight everyone!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment