Wednesday 30 October 2013

Day 10

Day 10:

Alice is a doge. With a bloge. 

Hello everyone :) sorry for the lack of post yesterday but I have a few things to update on!

Today I have decided that I want to eat a lot more healthy :) It was just some random thought on the bus and I gave Kweegan my chocolate and Alice my zombie and I refrained from eating hte bad things during our shared lunch today at school. I also made a healthy dinner and refrained from bad dressings etc so it is going okay so far even though its been a day XD

Tomorrow night we are having le halloween party at Erins and Andrews and it is going to be superrr cool and I am excited :-) I need to write my english speech tomorrow and some chemistry notes so it doesn't look like I'm cheating haha! 

Which of course i didn't
Well not technically but shh little things no problems xo

In Small Groups we did a cute activity where we write nice things about each other and it was very nice and I like berreh much :3

Okay i think that is all, I may update before I go partying tomorrow night

Baaiiii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment