Sunday 13 October 2013

Day 1: What am I doing with my life?

Day 1:

Hello, all. After seeing my friend Missy's blog, I decided that doing a daily blog will probably be incredibly interesting, although I'm not too sure how long I will continue this on, before I get incredibly bored.

Tomorrow is the first day of school of Term 4. I have not begun to write my english speech, it is twenty to one in the morning and I must get up in six hours time. The only thing getting me through school days is the fact that they are slowly depleting and Alice.

I am restless yet tired, bored yet entertained, and overall I am fine.

This blog will probably be the most uninteresting thing on the internet. I'm sure I will post many things over the days, from what I've been doing, what others have been doing, how I'm feeling about certain things and my opinions/views.

I'm currently listening to Lorde's Album, Pure Heroine and although there are a few songs that I'm not too keen on, I'm sure the more I listen the more I'll love them. In fact, here's a short review of a few tracks on the album:

Tennis Court: When I first heard this song, I didn't like it. I was honestly disappointed and I thought the video was incredibly creepy, but now I find myself singing it constantly.

400 Lux: One of my absolute favourites, reminds me of my girlfriend and now the ball and it makes me incredibly happy. Listening to her lyrics makes me forget that she is just sixteen.

Royals: The song that started it all. What a perfect first single, it was something new and fresh and different and something that wasn't common on radios or tv, it was exciting. Even now, over six months later since it was first released in NZ, it is still something I can listen to happily.

Team: Favourite track of this album. Catchy, simple and Ella's voice is so powerful, mesmerising almost. I listen to it over and over and over because I adore it more than any other song.

I'll do some more when I familiarise myself with the tracks I'm not quite sure of more, then I can do the whole album :) I might do some other albums and/or songs when I find things to review, maybe I'll even do some tv shows/movies or games, but this is all depending on me not growing incredibly lazy, and this could possibly occur. I hope to continue this though.

Well, this is all for now. I shall be back tomorrow, well unless I somehow die because I despise school so much.

Until then xx

No comments:

Post a Comment