Wednesday 23 October 2013

Day 6:

Day 6

I am currently trying to type this blog in srs business fashion but I am being distracted by hte girlfriend who is incredibly cute and i love her a lot. What a little shit though for reals.

Okay so today I accidentally fell back asleep after my alarm and was in mc crazy mad rush to get all my stuff together before I had to catch the bus and unfortunately I nearly forgot my school bag which in the end wouldn't have really mattered because I don't think I used it once today, except for pen purposes.

Hte girlfriend is mean to me just because she is tumblr famous and I'm not. (She's not really tumblr famous she has like 3 followers and I have 2 so really we aren't that far apart.) (And her third follower is a blog she made for her doge.)

Currently we are waiting for the two latest episodes of catfish to download and after I make this highly interesting and super informative blog post we are going to finally watch episode 2 of Orphan Black (Yes, we have been waiting this long) and I'm just excited for eventual lesbians because why wouldn't you want to watch a show with hot lesbians. (OITNB, The Fosters) But I'm sure that we will watch it all far too quickly and then we will be lacking in hot lesbian tv shows until we find a new one to binge watch,

Tonight we got some delicious, unhealthy fried chicken and went to a dance performance at our school which wasn't too bad although a little boring at times, and there was this twelve year old boy with one of those awful t shirts they make for guys for example, "orgasm donor". This guys said "Friends + Benefits = Awesome." and seriously he couldn't have been over 15 and he probably thought he was the coolest ever and I just laughed so hard every time I looked at him.

Tomorrow we have to get up super early and then we have to finish our chemistry internal (and not cheat) and mehr school mehr it is super facking gay and I am so glad it is over soon :')

EXCEPT ON THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL WE'RE GOING TO A WATER PARK AND UGH TOGS IN FRONT OF EVERY YEAR 13 YEAH AHAHAHAHAH NO THANKS I AM WEARING JEANS AND A JERSEY OKAY GREAT BYE.

Anyways that is all for now, I shall be back tomorrow or some shiet.

BAI :D

No comments:

Post a Comment