Thursday 24 October 2013

Day 7

Day 7:

KIA ORA NEW ZEALAND, I'M SAMANTHA AROHA WOOD.

Today has been a mildy productive day involving many delicious sandwiches made by my perfect girlfriend and holy chiz they were just amazing.

To be honest I didn't really learn anything all day at school, nor did I complete any work, although I did some cross words :)

Currently I am doing some awesome IT work because my LOL launcher won't start and it is becoming incerdibly irritating and I hope the thing I am downloading now makes it work because I want to play :'(

In good news, I have painted my finger nails in halloween fashion... even though it is a week before halloween. I will insert a picture here:


if you can't see that, there is a graveyard, blood drips, frankenstein, a ghost and a skull hehe

i would show you my other hand but it's a lot worse so we'll just pretend that it's decently done okay yay :D I know that it is too early for halloween themed nails but I really like them and they took some time! They kept smudging and dying and I had to keep redoing them over and over and over but now they are decent and i hope they last until tomorrow at least!

Today I tried some delicious sauces for ice cream, and there is one that is white chocolate and peach shnapps and omfg just so much love.

Speaking of, did you know i love white chocolate? Like, love love love love. So heres one of my favourite white chocolate recipes.

Homemade White Hot Chocolate

Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: About 5 cups

Ingredients

  • 4 cups of milk of your choice (or you can substitute heavy cream or half and half, or do a mixture)
  • 1 tsp. vanilla extract
  • 8 oz. white chocolate, chopped into small pieces (or white chocolate chips)
  • whipped cream or marshmallows for topping

Method


Stir together milk, vanilla and chopped white chocolate in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until the white hot chocolate comes to a simmer. (Do not let it come to a boil.) Remove from heat and serve immediately, topped with whipped cream or marshmallows if desired.
See, yum yum yum!! Okay everyone, that is all for today, I'm going to enjoy some ice cream and sauce and I will be back tomorrow :)
Goodnight!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment