Monday 14 October 2013

Day 2

Day 2:

I am currently not in the best head space right now, but I will try to move past that to make a not so depressing blog entry, because nobody has time for depressing blogs.

As I was rudely awoken this morning by my brother barging in, telling me that 1. Neither of my alarms went off, 2. It was 10 past 8 in the morning and 3. We had missed the bus and would not be attending school that day, I pretty much knew that it was going to be an awful day. Luckily, I was mostly wrong.

I ended up going to school (although very late), after enjoying kebabs for lunch with the girlfriend and chilling out on the kids playground for an hour or so, which of course, was incredibly nice.

Although there are people (there's just one person) who I  was not looking forward to seeing I was incredibly happy to see all my other friends after a long two weeks holiday, although I'm sure they'll be back to annoying me within a few days, although really it isn't their fault, I just get annoyed easily, by, well, everyone.

I was looking forward to school tomorrow, but now not so much and I honestly just want to stay at home for hopefully the rest of the year, or maybe eternity.

I feel like I am a robot.

I said this blog entry wouldn't be too depressing so I better lighten up soon before I change my background colours to black and red and change the blog title to "My unforunate life" or some Simple Plan lyircs.

Speaking of bands, I have found a new band called "Conditions" (Click that to go to their last.fm), and they're quite good so I've downloaded their latest album and put it onto my phone.

I also feel like I will be up incredibly late tonight and I'm going to set about twenty alarms for the morning so I dont have any dilemmas and get incredibly angry like I did this morning. I also have to make a phone call tomorrow and just thinking about it is making me nauseous.

I am very happy I have bubble wrap sitting right next to me.

I'm done with tonight. Hopefully tomorrow's entry will be a lot less 'I am an annoying emo teenager' and more 'I'm a perfectly fine teenager with a semi-interesting, positive blog."

Let's just hope for the best eh?

Night all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment