Saturday 30 November 2013

Day 17

Day 17:

HELLO!!!! Graduation night was SO super duper amazing like omfg I cannot even explain!! 

At Graduation I got an award for Most Friendly which was seriously so surprising cause clearly I am not the most friendly  hahahaha but okay Year 13s ya weirdos :) the food at graduation was so delicious and the ceremony was cute and at the end we all let go of helium balloons then we took some photos like awesome peoples :)

Once Slice and I left, we went to the liquor store and I bought some scrumpy (new fave) and went to Larketas. At first it was a little awkward as there weren't too many people there and I wasn't really properly friends with anyone there, just friendly. But then everyone started showing up and everyone got into the party mood and everyone was drinking and singing and hanging out and having a good time and yeah soon everyone started talking about going out to town and everyone got pumped and was excited :D 

Finally at 12:40 (after 3 double black smirnoff cans and half a bottle of scrumpy), I was off to town with hte perf girlfriend and fellow drunk people! They disappeared once we pulled up but Slice and I went into The Bahama Hut, bumped into Annie and her friends then found our other Year 13s up on the balcony thingy so danced our way up there and just started enjoying ourselves! 

After two more smirnoff cans, I was feeling properly drunk, for the first time since forever and it was fab! The whole time we were there until the club closed was So much fun and the best night out yet! We all left and said goodbye to everyone and got in the car, tired but still drunk and happy.

Then afterwards we went to McDonalds (essential for every night out) and had some delicious although awfully unhealthy food, but no one eats a salad after going out. Anyway, we dropped off the gurls and by the time we got home it was past four, so we crashed on the couch and once everyone woke up we went and slept on mums bed. 

Later that day we went over to Rotorua to grab some stuff from dads and I was feeling quite crap and reaaallly tired tbh but I survived all day without a nap and still stayed up late cause I am dumb XD

Today was pretty relaxing, we woke up at 7:30 to take Kweeg to school for camp and once we got home everyone just went back to sleep till past midday cause swag XD I did some cleaning and I read heaps of SCP articles and I still want to read some more so I will do so after this. 

So yeah the past few days have been fab and I will finish this entry with a couple of photos from town and next time I write there will hopefully be some photos of graduation itself :) 

Until then!! Xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment