Friday 6 December 2013

Day 18

Day 18:

Hello there!!!

I am back, yet again, for an update, mostly because i am bored and lonely and I have nothing better to do!

Wednesday was a really nice day as we went over to Papamoa to Chris' friends bach to spend some time with el Mexican Karol as it was her birthday and it ended up being heaps of fun (although the weather wasn't too flash) and then that night we had a surprise dinner for her at Veseys, which was so incredibly delicious. Then we caused havoc in New World (Sorry Meg) and went to Jebbs and we watched bridesmaids and ate lollies and it was just really nice :)

Yesterday was mine and Alices one year anniversary omg!!!! It was so cute and she gave me the best present no lie and omfg she is so adorable and she makes me so happy and just yes I love her more than anything else in the world she is so incredibly fabulous and perfect and eeeeppp.

This weekend will probably be a very boring weekend unfortunately :( As I am stuck in Pukehina by myself (except for le parents) and it will be uninteresting but I hope the weather is nice because then I can go to the beach (and try scam someone into coming to visit me) so then I will not be all alone and then I have things to do :)

Tonight I'm going to play some Habbo (don't judge me) and watch some Shortland Street and MKR later and just be lazy so all goods :)

Okay this is all for today, I'm not very interesting at all but yoloswag, I shall be back sometime in the near or maybe not so near future

xoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment