Sunday 3 November 2013

Day 12

Day 12:

Hello!

I am very tired and sick so this may be very boring and poorly typed :)

So last night was the gala, and it was pretty good, the fireworks were cool but I could smell all the food so I was just crying on the inside but I didn't get anything so I think I did well :)

After the gala we went to Isaacs and watched some movies and it was a chilled night, except for the fact that I could not sleep at all and I had already been awake since five when my alarm for work went off at seven and I felt so awful and it just wasn't a good morning :( But I survived and work wasn't too ridiculous but I was wearing new shoes and they killed my feet so when I had to walk to the plaza I just swagged on out and wore my socks cause I'm clearly awesome. 

Ooh yesterday I bought a super cute dress and I love it and I'm going to wear it to my cousins wedding and omg just yes it is fabulous! 

Tomorrow is my last day of school FOREVER!! and im super nervous about failing my exams but I'm praying that I won't and that I will actually get uni entrance cause other wise that would be embarrassing hahaha. But we have to stand in a bug line and say goodbye to aaallll of the teachers and then do our year 13 dance and idk it will probably be quite cute but yeah. On Tuesday we have our Year 13 Big Day Out and I'm so hoping it will be good and people won't be mean to me cause togs and yes :S its very worrying.

Anyway, i'll worry about that more on Tuesday morning, for now I just gotta relax and make sure I don't get more sick!!

Okay, i will finish this blog post with a cool picture from the gala

Bye!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment