Tuesday 5 November 2013

Day 13

Day 13:

Hello!! I have officially finished school forever wahey!! I am now on study leave although I have not been studying very hard yet but I will get onto that :) 

Monday was a day full of tears and feels and it was absolutely ridiculous. Ijust started   bawling my eyes out and it was not the one! But it was incredibly cute and a good last day!

Our Big Day Out ended up being quite nice and it wasn't too cold and no one was mean and it was very entertaining and a LOT better than school, it was just a pleasant way to remember Year 13.

Last night was prizegiving and it was quite boring but I basically wanted to die because I was given an award for being an LGBT ambassador, and the idea was cute but the embarrassment was not. I did not want every member of staff knowing about me, and even if I did, it is my choice how and when I tell them. That group is supposed to be confidential and anyone that I tell is my decision, it is not something to be announced in a crowded church full of people watching you. 

But oh well, hopefully because it was early on in the night no one remembers, I am probably just worrying because it was about me and maybe no one else even noticed. 

Thats all from me today, I will most likely be back in two days!

Ciao! Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment