Sunday 10 November 2013

Day 14

Day 14:

Dang I am useless! :P

So hello alll :) 

I'm very sorry for not posting the other night! I have totaaallly been really busy (Not at all lerl) but i will stick to that till i die!

For the past two days I have been working but on Friday I went shopping and bought some new clothes and togs that are all very cute :) i will put in a picture of the togs here: 

SAH CUTE!!

On Saturday morning I went into Snap Fitness to check out prices etc and I am still undecided about whether I want to go or not! I have been sticking to my calorie limit and exercise thus far and I hope I continue with that :)

I just downloaded an IQ test app and I did rather well because I am obviously fabulous ;) unfortunately I am not fabulous enough to pass school well but y'know, little things.

Speaking of, i have my first two exams on Tuesday and I am beyond stuffed because I have hardly studied at all but I dont want to fail so lots of study tomorrow!! Then it's two down,  
Two to go!! I just want it all over so I can focus on working and saving lots of money!

I am beyond excited for next weekend, its going to be so good :) wahey party, and bullshit!

Okay this is all for tonight, I will probably be back after my first exams so I can have a cry about being a failure!!

Gooby xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment