Tuesday 26 November 2013

Day 16

Day 16:

HELLO EVERYONE DO YOU REMEMBER MEEE?! I am incredibly sorry about my lack of posts and interaction because I am useless but in good news tomorrow I am graduating High School and moving on to the big wide world!!! 

Okay, maybe not straight away but in a few months! I am excited but more nervous than anything else and it's going to be a very big step and just eep.

Last last weekend was my cousins wedding and it was beyond adorable omg and it was so lovely seeing all my family and spending time with them ad was just an overall perf weekend, and le family loves Slice so all is well :)

I had my last exam last week and since then I have been doing nothing productive at all because I am useless :L

I am looking forward to tomorrow night so much but I hope Graduation isn't too boring and/or too long and I am excited for after drinks and maybe town afterwards and it will just be a fab night that I will probably never forget (hopefully for good reasons!) and yeah! Super exciting, growing up :-) 

Hopefully I will update more since I don't have anything better to do and I stop being lazy, but probably not, no promises.

Maybe I will be back on Friday, we will see!

Bye xox

No comments:

Post a Comment