Wednesday 18 December 2013

Day 19

Day 19:

Every day and every night is getting more and more like the one before.

And it's getting incredibly difficult to deal with.

My make up is smudging everywhere. Whose idea was this?

There's so many things I want to write but I do not trust myself at a time like this but I just feel the need to move my hands as I cannot sit still so I may just type a song

one last glance from a taxi cab images scar my mind four weeks felt like years since your full attention was all mine the night was young and so were we talked about life god death and your family didn't want any promises just my undivided honesty and you say oh oh things are gonna change now for the better and oh oh things are gonna change oh they're gonna change i am the patron saint of lost causes a fraction of who i once believed change only a matter of time opinions i wont try and rewrite if life had background music singing your song ive got to be honest i tried to escape you but the orchestra plays on and they sing oh oh things are gonna change now for the better and oh oh things are gonna change oh theyre gonna change hands like secrets are the hardest things to keep from you lines and phrases like knives your words can cut me through dismantle me down repair you dismantle me you dismantle me hands like secrets are the hardest things to keep from you lines and phrases like knives your words can cut me through dismantle me down repair you dismantle me you dismantle me give me a time to prove prove i want the rest of yours prelude call this a prelude to a lifetime of you its not that i hang on every word i hang myself on what you repeat its not that i keep hanging on im never letting go hands like secrets are the hardest things to keep from you lines and phrases like knives your words can cut me through dismantle me down repair you dismantle me you dismantle me hands like secrets are the hardest things to keep from you lines and phrases like knives your words can cut me through dismantle me down repair you dismantle me you dismantle me save me from myself save me from myself help me save me from myself save me from myself oh oh things are gonna change now for the better and oh oh things are gonna change hands like secrets are the hardest things to keep from you lines and phrases like knives your words can cut me through dismantle me down repair you dismantle me you dismantle me hands like secrets are the hardest things to keep from you lines and phrases like knives your words can cut me through dismantle me down repair you dismantle me you dismantle me hands like secrets are the hardest things to keep from you lines and phrases like knives your words can cut me through dismantle me down repair you dismantle me you dismantle me hands like secrets are the hardest things to keep from you lines and phrases like knives your words can cut me through dismantle me down repair you dismantle me you dismantle me

at least i have stopped crying now

okay this is all for now i am less fidgety.

goodbye xo

ps. sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment